Tuesday, April 14, 2009

eventful weekend... 46.7 revisted

well
to say my easter weekend was eventful
lets just say that is a bit of an understatement
we went camping

FRIDAY:
all good, ate bugger all, kept calorie intake low
did fine, had a bit of fun

SATURDAY:
started fine
ate more than I intended to for breakfast
and I actually ate lunch
then to top it off I decided to have pizza for dinner
so I went to the pub across the road with my partner
he got some seafood thing, I got my veggie pizza
went back to where we were camping
dad and everyone else went over to the pub while we ate
2 pieces of pizza, gave one to the dog
then shit happened.
we turned away for a moment, literally less than a minute
and the dog disappeared
we called him, ran off down towards the road calling him
heard yelping
decided that he had gone to the pub and annoyed the dog that was there
but no
he got partway across the road and got hit by a car
then somehow got into the pub
so we were freaking out
dad made us feel like it was our fault, saying "anyone could have looked away, BUT..."

anywho, we called a vet and were told that we had to keep him on his front, he wasn't allowed to lay on his side because he might have a punctured lung (blood coming out his nose)
so dad slept next to him outside and made sure he slept properly

SUNDAY:
in the morning, woke up and he was wagging his tale and trying to walk around
we decided not to let him, and dad took him to the vet for a check-up
internal bruising, bruised lungs, possible ligament damage in his front leg, and a fair few cuts and bruises
but he's ok
he's alive
dad apologised for how he reacted
ate heaps, don't even remember what

MONDAY:
packed everything up
headed home at about 4:30
car ran out of fuel literally 5 minutes from home
filled it up from what we had in the back of the car
got home, it started pissing down and we got drenched
waited til it stopped raining, then unpacked the cars while dinner was being made

FUCKING MASSIVE PLATE OF SPAGHETTI
I ate 3/4 of it


and now we have today, Tuesday
and I weigh 46.7kg again
I was 46kg on Thursday
fucking bad weekend
but I'll get back on track this week

stay strong girls
we can do it
xxx

4 comments:

  1. omg. that's terrible! You shouldn't feel bad about your weight at ALL after that weekend. Hope the little dog heals ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. I'm so sorry about your dog! I have one too - he almost got hit by a car four years ago, and I still have not forgotten. :( Stay strong, and I hope your dog gets well soon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you had to go through that! Hope the little guy is alright.

    I just noticed we're the same height and have the same future goals :o)
    xx, Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww im sorry about your dog.
    its a good thing hes okay though.
    it sounds like the trip was fun =D

    XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

    ReplyDelete