Tuesday, June 9, 2009

new place

well
I'm currently sitting on my sofa (which has no cover)
looking at all the boxes of crap around me
I'm in my new place now
my partner and I finally moved out :)
just have to finish unpacking lol

I'm positive I gained while I was with my parents
but we have no scales, so I can't check
but god how I want to know what I'm dealing with here

I want to clean and unpack and get some order in here
but my significant other will get shitty with me if I do
I'm supposed to be doing study
lol
I'm procrastinating ^_^
I should get back to it I suppose
if I haven't at least done SOME study by the time he gets home
I'll be in trouble :P
lol and I'll be cranky at myself

wish me luck, lovelies :)
smiles, hugs and thin vibes
xxx

2 comments:

  1. oooh ive been procrastinating like CRAZY these past few weeks and i need to get back to school stuff as well.

    im sure you probably havent gained any significant weight =P

    stay thin!

    XOXO Sophia ruins <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!

    Remember, no more than 800!

    ReplyDelete