Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm trusting you with my secret

All of you - the internet in general.
It's probably not the smartest thing to do;
But nobody else understands me.
I will never use real names in this, not even my own.
Because nobody knows, and I want to keep it like that.

I'm almost 19 years old, and I've had body image problems since I was 13.
I've had disordered eating on and off for the past few years. But now I need the control.
I'm too fat and its disgusting - I NEED to be thin.
And I want you to help me.
I need to find my beautiful bones again, to be thin - I know they're there, waiting for me to find them.
And I know that this is the only way to bring them back.
I'll post my stats later.
Once I've learned how to use this thing properly.

Stay strong, we will all be thin together

TINYNINJA
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment